Our Company complies with reasonable security practices and procedures to protect the sensitive and personal information collected by us. Regular audits are conducted to ensure that appropriate security practices and procedures are in place.
- Personal Information – Sensitive personal data or any personal information (name including first and last name, email address, mobile phone number and contact details, age, date of birth, area ZIP/Postal Code, password); financial information such as bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details; physical, physiological and mental health condition; medical history; sexual orientation; medical records and history; biometric information (such as DNA, fingerprints, voice patterns, etc. that are used for authentication purposes); user interests, will be considered sensitive personal data or information under the Rule 3 of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011 and any such information collected will be available for view by the user on the Website.
Any personal/sensitive information will not be disclosed by Niramay Swasthyam to any third party without prior permission. No prior permission will be required if the request for such information is –
- Necessary for compliance with a legal obligation.
- They were shared with Government agencies mandated under the law to obtain information for the purpose of verification of identity.
- For prevention, detection, and investigation including cyber incidents, prosecution, and punishment of offenses.
- Any personal/sensitive information can be transferred to any other Company/person in India only if –
- Consent is given by the user. – It is necessary for the performance of a contract between us and the user.
Any personal information shall not be collected without consent by the user. The information will be collected for lawful purposes or if it is considered necessary for the purpose. The information collected shall be used only for the purpose for which it is collected and shall not be retained for a period longer than what is required.
The user will be aware of the fact that the information is being collected, its purposes and recipients, name and addresses of the agencies retaining and collecting the information.
Personal/sensitive information will be collected only for the purpose for which it is sought.
The user will be provided with an opportunity to review the information provided and make corrections if required.
Before collecting the information, the user will be provided with an option to not provide the information sought.
The user will be able to withdraw their consent later. If done so, we have the option of not providing the goods/services for which the information is sought.
Niramay Swasthyam uses “cookies” to track usage patterns, traffic trends, and user behavior, as well as to record other information from the website. For certain services provided on this website, cookies allow Niramay Swasthyam and/or its group companies/affiliates to save information locally so that you will not have to re-enter it the next time you visit. Many content adjustments and customer service improvements are made based on the data derived from cookies. The information we collect from cookies will not be used to create profiles of users and will only be used in aggregate form.
*Niramay Swasthyam reserve the right to change or update the above policy at any time by placing a notice on the website. Such changes or updates shall be effective immediately upon posting to the website.
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent’s consent before We collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org