Scalp Psoriasis is a common skin disorder that causes buildup of skin cells in different parts of the body. These excess skin cells are silvery-red patches, itch, crack and bleed. This comes on skin as a single patch or several patches. It can spread as Psoriasis on Head, Psoriasis in Hair, Scale on Scalp
Scalp Psoriasis Symptoms
Mild Scalp Psoriasis only has small symptoms like slight, fine scaling, scale on scalp. Severe scalp psoriasis may include symptoms like
- Scaly, flaky skin and red bumps
- Hair Loss
- Scale on Scalp
- Scratching can cause bleeding
Scalp Psoriasis Causes
Scalp Psoriasis is a typical condition that seems to create when the immune system sends the wrong signals to the body. When our immune system sends such types of signals to skin cells, the cells multiply too quickly.
Psoriasis on Head
What is Psoriasis on Head?
Psoriasis is a skin infection that causes irritated or sore patches of thick, red skin with silvery scales.
How can we help you?
Contact us at the Consulting WP office nearest to you or submit a business inquiry online.
Causes of Psoriasis on Head
- when the patient’s immune system becomes weak.
- If patient have family history
- Those who have excess weight can commonly develop the Psoriasis on Head
- Smoking can worsen Psoriasis on Head
- High stress lower the immune system which may cause Psoriasis on Head
Psoriasis on Head spreads to the neck, forehead and hair also. Psoriasis in Hair affects loss of hair. But hair can regrow once Psoriasis on Head is treated and clears up.
Types of Scale on Scalp
- Scale on Scalp condition causes loss or damage of hair. This leads to complete loss of hair or patches of hair loss.
- Scales on Scalp cause skin rashes. Scale on Scalp develops dry, red patches on skin
Scales on Scalp creates health problems. Small insects namely lice infest hair and scalp. Head Trauma is responsible for accidents which may cause fractures in the skull. Temporal arteritis may occur in patients.
[ea_bootstrap width=”800px” scroll_off=”true” layout_cols=”2″]